Check out our pricing options below!
Dog Boarding: Luxury
HOLIDAY BOARDING RATE
03-16-2023 - 03-28-2023
This contract is between Top Dog LTD (hereafter referred to as kennel) and the pet owner that clicked "submit" (hereafter referred to as owner).
- Owner agrees to pay the rate for boarding in effect on the date the pet is checked into the kennel.
- Owner agrees to pay all costs for special services requested for the pet during the time it is in the care of the kennel.
- Owner further agrees to pay all veterinary costs for the pet during the time it is in the care of the kennel.
- Owner further agrees that the animal shall not leave the kennel until all charges are paid to the kennel.
- Should the pet become ill or the state of the animalā??s health requires professional attention, the kennel, at its sole discretion may engage the services of a veterinarian or administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expenses thereof shall be paid by the owner.
- The kennel shall exercise reasonable care for the pet delivered by the owner, to the kennel, for boarding or grooming. It is expressly agreed by the owner and the kennel that the kennelā??s liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of the pet of the same species or the sum of $250.00 per animal. The owner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of behavior of said pet while it is in the care of the kennel.
- All charges incurred by the owner shall be payable upon pick up of the pet. The kennel shall have, and is hereby granted, a lien on the pet for any and all unpaid charges. The kennel may exercise its lien right upon 10 days written notice to the owner, by certified mail, to the address on permanent record. The kennel may dispose of pet for any and all unpaid charges at private or public sale or any other method the kennel deems appropriate, in the sole discretion of the kennel and the owner specifically waives all statutory or legal rights to the contrary. If such sale shall not secure a price adequate to pay charges, then the owner shall be liable for the difference.
- The owner understands that the kennel cannot be held responsible for lost, dirty, damaged, or destroyed belongings.
- The owner specifically represents to the kennel that the pet has not been exposed to rabies, parvo, or distemper within 30 days prior to current services, and further, said pet has received an annual rabies, distemper, parvo, and bordatella vaccination which can be confirmed by the veterinarian listed on the permanent computer or the original boarding contract. If said vaccines cannot be confirmed, the kennel has the authority to have any or all said vaccines administered at the owner's expense.
NOTICE: Any pet arriving with fleas or ticks will be treated at the owner's expense prior to boarding visits. In addition, the kennel reserves the right to refuse services at any time for any reason regardless of reservations or prior arrangements.